This course runs on Wednesday evenings, 6.30-8.30pm.
The course fee is £199.
The aim of this course is to give students the tools to communicate in everyday situations in France.
Topics are covered through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Formal and informal ways of greeting people
• Introducing yourself. Asking and giving personal information.
• Talking about your family
• Ordering food and drink
• Talking about plans
• Making travel arrangements
• Gender and number of nouns
• Agreement of adjectives
• Definite and indefinite articles
• Prepositions of location
• Present tense of regular and common irregular verbs
• Possessive adjectives
• Near Future tense
This course is expected to run in September 2020.