The course fee is £80.
*Book all 3 Microsoft Office courses at the same time for £210!
Microsoft Office: Word runs over the course of two Monday evenings and will take you through the main features of Microsoft Word. You'll learn essential word processing skills including basic letter and document production layout, formatting, saving and printing.
Key topics covered:
- Overview of Word Processing.
- Exploring the Microsoft Word interface.
- Entering and editing text.
- Applying text formatting to a document.
- Creating, saving and opening single page documents.
- Proofreading and spellchecking.
- Changing page margins.
- Adjusting line spacing.
- Find and replace text.
- Using the Cut, Copy and Paste features.
- Create lists with automatic bullet points or numbers
- Previewing and printing documents.
- Saving a document to hard disk or USB drive.
This course runs on a Monday evening (for 2 weeks), 6-9pm.
The fee is £80.
For more information call 020 7258 7253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.