This course runs on a Monday evening (for 2 weeks), 6-9pm.
The course fee is £80.
*Book all 3 Microsoft Office courses at the same time for £210!
Microsoft Office: Word runs over the course of two Monday evenings and will take you through the main features of Microsoft Word. You'll learn essential word processing skills including basic letter and document production layout, formatting, saving and printing.
Key topics covered:
- Overview of Word Processing.
- Exploring the Microsoft Word interface.
- Exploring the latest AI infused features
- Entering and editing text.
- Applying text formatting to a document.
- Creating, saving and opening single page documents.
- Proofreading and spellchecking.
- Changing page margins.
- Adjusting line spacing.
- Find and replace text.
- Using the Cut, Copy and Paste features.
- Create lists with automatic bullet points or numbers
- Previewing and printing documents.
- Saving a document to hard disk/USB drive or the cloud.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.