The SIA Top-Up Training for Close Protection is for anyone who is currently working as a Close protection operative and needs to renew their licence.
Five day course will cover the following:
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills
- Knowledge of door supervisor responsibilities
Price: from £199
Course Dates (2024)
To book yourself onto a course you will need to enquire at least 10 working days prior to the course start date. You will need to successfully complete an Initial Assessment before enrolment. You will also need the 3-day first aid qualification, or equivalent. Please contact us for more details.
- Monday 22 January - Friday 26 January
- Monday 05 February - Friday 09 February
- Monday 04 March - Friday 08 March
- Monday 08 April - Friday 12 April
- Monday 13 May - Friday 17 May
How to apply
For further information or to apply please contact The Business Development Team on 020 7258 2711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What qualification do I get on completing this course?
Certificate for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry
Is there additional work required by the student?
Portfolio - Practical's - Multi- Choice exams