1. Bookkeeping Transactions (AQ2016)
2. Bookkeeping Controls (AQ2016)
3. Elements of Costing (AQ2016)
4. Using Accounting Software (AQ2016)
5. Work Effectively in Finance (AQ2016)
6. Foundation Synoptic assessment (AQ2016)
Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) in accounting Level 2 course leads to the QCF level 3 Diploma and enhanced employment opportunities.
You will learn mainly through taught lessons, revison sessions and practice examinations
Students are assessed throughout the course by online assessment
Will the course give me what I want?
This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry-level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software.
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
You will be expected to complete set tasks at home and revise for your examinations in your own time