This 4 week course will run on Wednesday evenings, 6-9pm.
This intensive four-session course will cover how to use Adobe Premiere Pro effectively and efficiently in order to edit your videos. You will use Premier Pro CC to carry out tasks.
The course fee is £150.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
• Use the Adobe Premier Pro interface to import files and edit footage
• Cut, trim and arrange footage
• Use transitions and filters and add titles
• Carry out a basic sound mix and export media onto different platforms
Abode Premiere Interface & The First Assembly
• Introduction & Induction.
• Editing Techniques
• Premiere Interface
• Compiling the first assembly
Trimming, Cutting and adding transitions
• Improve the first assembly
• Transitions, Effects, Keyframing
Completing the edit
• Audio / adding soundtracks
• Basic Colour Grading
Moving to stage two
• Ultra Keying
• Editing exercise
About the tutor:
As a practising filmmaker, Lyndon Ives has delivered professional courses for over fifteen years on subjects within pre-production, production and post. He is currently developing a slate of feature films with his production company.
For further information and to apply
Please contact Rosa Mauger on 020 7258 7253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where have students gone to after completing this course?
Adobe Premiere Pro: Intermediate
What are the expected employment areas with this course?
Editing, Film production, Journalism, Media, Television