*Book all 3 Microsoft Office courses at the same time for £210!
This is an online course.
Students will need a laptop/desktop to take part and good internet connection.
It will run on Saturday 18th July, 10.30am - 4.30pm.
This one day course takes you through all the main features of Microsoft Excel. You will gain a general overview of the concepts, terms and functions of working with spreadsheets. We'll cover the essentials of spreadsheets: entering numbers, text, formulae, formatting.
Key topics covered:
• Overview of spreadsheets.
• Exploring the Microsoft Excel interface.
• Create simple spreadsheet tables.
• Entering and editing text and numerical data.
• Understand and create formulae and basic functions.
• Duplicating data and formulae.
• Using Excel's Autofill feature.
• Formatting content: font type, colour, size and style.
• Inserting and deleting columns and rows.
• Previewing and printing spreadsheet tables.
• Saving a spreadsheets to hard disk or USB drive.
This courses runs on a Saturday, 10.30-4.30pm.