The course fee is £80.
*Book all 3 Microsoft Office courses at the same time for £210!
Microsoft Office: PowerPoint runs over the course of two Monday evenings and takes you through the essentials of PowerPoint to create your own slideshows.
Key topics covered:
- Overview of PowerPoint and its working environment.
- Create a slideshow presentation using text and graphics.
- Inserting and editing images.
- Apply predesigned background colour schemes.
- Editing and formatting slide content.
- Inserting bullets and numbering.
- Enhancing presentations using font size, colour, line spacing.
- Adding, deleting, copying, moving and re-ordering slides.
- Utilising visual effects such as animation and transition effects.
- Different methods of viewing your presentations.
- Previewing and printing slides and hand outs.
- Applying pre-designed templates.
- Saving a presentations to hard disk or USB drive.
This course runs on Monday evenings, 6-9pm.
The fee is £80.
For further information call 020 7258 7253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org