What does the course include?
These qualifications are designed for customer service and administrative staff working within all sectors of industry and commerce. The qualification is designed around two core mandatory units (12 credits) and a selection of optional units (to a total of 42 credits)
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
Impression and image
- Make customer service personal
- Go the extra mile in customer service
- Deal with customers in writing or electronically
- Use customer service as a competitive tool
- Organise the promotion of additional services or products to customers
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Deliver customer service using service partnerships
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Improve the customer relationship
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Apply risk assessment to customer service
- Process customer service complaints
- Handle referred customer complaints
- Resolve customer service problems
Development and Improvement
- Work with others to improve customer service
- Promote continuous improvement
- Develop your own customer service skills through self study
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
It is advised that candidates wishing to explore this level should download a complete copy of the standards. This will enable you to see a detailed breakdown of what is expected in each unit and how this can fit in to your area of work and development.
Click here for the level 3 standards
How is the course assessed?
The qualification is holistically assessed which means that the optional units chosen by the candidate will be assessed alongside the mandatory units. In practical terms this means that when planning and carrying out assessments the assessor will ensure that as many units as possible will be covered.
Candidates are supported with regular meetings and blended learning.
Where does it lead?
Progression to a higher qualification is encouraged.
For further information and to apply
If you wish to apply for this course, please contact our Business Development team on 020 7258 2711 or email email@example.com.