City of Westminster College can support you in the recruitment of new staff members for apprenticeship opportunities or place existing staff into the most applicable apprenticeship programme.
Recruiting a New Apprentice:
If you are considering taking on an apprentice you should know that we place hundreds of students in Apprenticeships across London each year. Please contact the apprenticeships team at firstname.lastname@example.org we can support you in the process and assist in satisfying your specific needs. The general support we provide is as follows;
- Formal discussion to ascertain your organisational needs and wants from an apprentice.
- Confirm the safe and secure working environment to be available for apprentices, through completion of health and safety and equal opportunities checks.
- On receipt of a job description for the applicable apprenticeship opportunity, we can then advertise this opportunity through the government portal and also through our own internal channels.
- Within 10 working days you will receive a shortlist of candidates, who we feel are suitable for your apprenticeship opportunity.
- If required we can coordinate interviews/or support you to select the best person.
- Your apprentice will then be employed under normal employee terms and conditions.
Get in touch with our apprenticeships team to talk through the options and ensure that you and your staff are accessing great opportunities.
At email@example.com on 02072582711