How to find us.


Enrolment begins from Thursday 20th August

We can’t wait to welcome you to the City of Westminster College this summer. If you haven’t applied yet, there’s still time to get your application in to join us in 2021. Visit our courses pages and Apply Now.

Enrolling on a course means completing the process of providing your details and making sure that you are on a course of the right level to meet your needs and ambitions.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there will be substantial changes to Enrolment this year as we follow the Government guidelines regarding Social Distancing. This year we are going to be enrolling online. Our new online enrolment system will be easier and faster than before. It also means that you can complete your enrolment without having to attend a college centre. 

Please note you can still enrol with us without having to wait for your final BTEC grades. Find out more here

Follow our four easy steps to enrolling online​

  1. If you haven’t yet applied, you can still do so by visiting our courses page and applying online.
  2. If you have received an offer, you will get an email from the college with instructions on how to enrol online. Follow the instructions and fill in the form. This should take no more than 1 hour. Make sure you have your important documents to hand.
  3. Once the form has been submitted, our enrolment team will process it and they may be in touch via phone or email if they need additional information.
  4. You’ve successfully enrolled! You’ll be sent an email with information on College inductions days and when you can collect your ID card.

That's it! We look forward to welcoming you in September 2021.

What do you need to enrol?

To complete your enrolment, you will need to have some essential documents to hand. Click here for details.

If you want to enrol and do not have access to a computer or other internet device, or need additional support to complete your enrolment, please contact our Student Services Team and they will assist you where possible. The Student Services Team can be contacted via email on customer.services@cwc.ac.uk or via telephone 020 7258 2721.

For all enrolment FAQs please visit our FAQs page.