Enrolment for our mainstream courses takes place in August / September. Applicants will be sent an enrolment pack and invited in July / August to enrol onto their chosen course.
For some specialist courses we offer a January intake which are mainly for professional development and some ESOL / EFL Courses.
ESOL and EFL courses will have a variety of start dates throughout the year.
Business, Workforce Development and Short Courses have regular start dates throughout the year.
Please check individual course pages on this website for details.
What do I need to bring to Enrolment?
If you have received an Enrolment pack from us, please bring it along with you. Or if we have contacted you to come in an enrol onto a course, as well as the documents within the pack or if you don't have a pack, you will need to bring with you:
- Proof of identity and evidence of your qualifications
- UK/EU Passport or ID Card
- Full Birth Certificate (UK/EEA Nationals)
- Full Photo Driving Licence (UK/EEA Nationals)
- Home Office Documents
- Non-EU Passport showing a valid visa
- A recent Solicitor's letter or any other document you hold regarding your residency status.
If you are aged 19 or over and receiving any of the following, please bring evidence with you:
- If you are in receipt of any of the following: Council Tax Support, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Guaranteed Pension Credit, New Enterprise Allowance, Working Tax Credit, Universal Credits, an asylum seeker in receipt of AS/NASS/Section 4 Support and
- Earning either less that 16 times the National Minimum Wage a week, or £330 a month.
Please bring evidence with you such as recent benefit information, and if you are in paid employment, your most recent payslips (if paid monthly your last two monthly payslips and if you are paid weekly, your last 6 payslips. Your payslips should include your National Insurance Number.)
- Evidence of any State Benefits you claim, or Cash / Credit cards to pay fees.
I've applied and I'm waiting for a response?
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to get back to all applicants immediately.
Can you tell me which courses you have spaces on?
Availability for places on courses will change by the hour. Many courses will have limited spaces left. Be aware that you may not be able to get a place on your preferred course, or you may have to join a waiting list.
How do I get to City of Westminster College to enrol?
Please come to our Paddington Green Campus, 25 Paddington Green, London W2 1NB
Click here to download a PDF map.
Public Transport Links:
Underground: Edgware Road (Bakerloo, District, Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines)
Bus: 6, 16, 18, 98, 332, 414
Rail: Paddington and Marylebone Rail Stations
For information on our disabled access please visit the following link. City of Westminster College works in conjunction with Disabled Go to make sure that visitors with disabilities can obtain clear information about access to and use of our sites.
Disabled access to Paddington Green Campus
What if I have any questions about Enrolment?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org